Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Commemoration - June 17, 2012


Shoot Straight wishes all Dad's a very Happy Father's Day this weekend. Here are a few comments our customers have shared with us, as we approach the day of commemoration of the Father's in our lives.

Joseph M. - I got Dad a new Remington 870 today at the new Clearwater Store, I know he is going to love it, Oh wait I'm Dad.................... :)


Mark S. - Today was a good experience. My first purchase of a hand gun for Father Day .
The staff was very helpful and informative to all the questions and concerns I had .I am looking forward to when I can pick up my weapon next week and then returning to use the range facilities .
Thank You very much for having a well organize operation – Seems to work with precision ..
Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment