Friday, June 22, 2012

M&P Demo Days! at Your Local Shoot Straight Store this Summer




Smith & Wesson and Shoot Straight have teamed up to showcase the exciting and highly acclaimed line of M&P pistols at every Shoot Straight store, between late June and early September 2012. Factory trained experts will be on-site to demo the pistols and help customers understand what makes these handguns stand out, above the rest. There'll be free giveaways too!! Don't miss your opportunity to see the huge selection of Smith & Wesson rifles, revolvers and pistols on sale, plus the unbeatable promotional pricing on M&P Pistols!

Click the links below, to get more info, for the specific dates and featured Shoot Straight location near you, in the Smith & Wesson M&P Demo Days Flyer!


  • Shoot Straight Ft. Myers - M&P Demo Days Flyer...   June 30th - July 1st
  • Shoot Straight Casselberry - M&P Demo Days Flyer... July 14th - 15th
  • Shoot Straight Clearwater - M&P Demo Days Flyer... July 21st - 22nd
  • Shoot Straight Tampa - M&P Demo Days Flyer... Aug 11th - Aug 12th
  • Shoot Straight West Palm Beach - M&P Demo Days Flyer... Aug 18th - Aug 19th
  • Shoot Straight Apopka - M&P Demo Days Flyer... Aug 25th - Aug 26th
  • Shoot Straight Lakeland - M&P Demo Days Flyer... Sept 1st - Sept 2nd 


6 comments:

  1. Please be very careful before you purchase the m&p shield 40. For this is the weapon that I purchased from Shoot Straight. No issues with Shoot straight's customer service. My main issue is with s&w. Magazine kept ejcting while at the range. Finally returned it to Shoot Straight after shooting it twice at another range. Explained the situation. Salesman stated they just found out today their was a recall on this particular gun. Really? Why was I not notified by s$w? Contacted S&W customer service. It was by far the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. Jenny to whom I spoke to basically said (the call was recorded by S&W) that all things manufactured could malfunction. I am not talking about a slinky. I am talking about a firearm that I was assured was a great self defense weapon that I could depend on. She also stated they were fixing the problem for free. Really? Should I expect anything less from s&W. No apology, no nothing. Not even sorry for your inconvience, or what could we do to keep you a happy customer. No return phone call from a supervisor, NOTHING. Due to this fact I have put on hold, my purchase of a s&W 638 revolver for my wife for cc. Please be very careful before you purchase this gun. Jenny stated it was a bad batch. We are not talking about cookies here Jenny, this is something I use for protecting myself and my family. Hopefully I will never have to do this, but in the event I want a weapon I can depend on. And at this moment I do not feel S&W is a gun manufacture I can depend on. Ray Rutherford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Just received an update on my gun from Shoot Straight Clearwater (sorry cannot remember the gentleman's name). He stated that the shields have been recalled and that S&w is fixing the problem. Kudos to Shoot Straight and their staff for keeping me informed. My next gun purchased will be form Shoot Straight but it will not be A Smith and Wesson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ray, I was considering an M&P 9mm for security work but I'm curious as to the rep of this weapon in this calibar.

      Delete
  3. Hey Nick, the gun itself I was happy with (except for the magazine ejecting). Was told by S&W it was an interanl issue inside the gun and that part would be replaced. Ok. Approx a month later after I returned it to Shoot Straight and sent it to S&W, I was told by shoot straight that all S&W did was replace the 7rd magazine. The magazine in which I had the issue with. S&W's non-chalant attitude toward my problem is my main issue. I have NOT fired the weapon since receiving it back from shoot straight. But they did shoot it for me and even offered for me to shoot it myslef before taking it home. It is a very nice feeling weapon. Extremely accurate. Cannot speak for the 9mm as I have not fired that particular weapon. I cannot recomment it nor say do not buy it. Just beware and do your homework. Contact s&w and make sure this issue has been resolved. For if you are armed security you will need your weapon ASAP. You will not have time to pick up a dropped magazine on the ground. Take care Nick. Hopefully this helps....

    ReplyDelete
  4. . I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your opinion. Thanks!promotional staff

    ReplyDelete